Is any one using mmdf with xenix?

KLARICH TERRY JAME klarich at d.cs.okstate.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:34:57 AEST 1990

Is anyone else besides me using mmdf on xenix?  I am having trouble making
the smphone and phone channels dial out.  Also, I haven't been able to get
the checkmail program to compile.

Also, I have a (maybe) better configuration for mmdf than what sco offers.
I don't use the bad hosts channel; so, my mailer can be a little smarter as
to what a bad address is.  My machine sends all mail not local and having a
reasonable good enternet or uucp style domain to a smart host on the
internet.  The only channels I am using are local and uucp.  I would
be happy to email anyone my configuration to see if you can use it.  I
don't know what version of mmdf sco is shipping; but, you can ftp the
latest sources.