SCO 3.2.0 -> 3.2.2

Stephen J. Walick steve at nshore.uucp
Tue Dec 11 10:25:49 AEST 1990

As quoted from <28721 at usc> by mcitron at phad.hsc.usc.edu (Mark Citron):

+---------------
| Can some one give me some info on the SCO upgrade. Can I keep my
| mmdf mail, uucp and other local configurations when converting to 3.2.2 or
| do I have to completely reinstall the operating system and start from
| scratch again?

?? -- I'm running what I thought was the most current version of
SCO-Xenix 2.3.3, but has there been yet another version released??
If you're talking about an SCO-SLS upgrade, available from sosco,
the answer to your question(s) should be found in the < ~.ltr > of
the downloadable SLS upgrade.

Regards....  Steve Walick

--

Stephen J. Walick, Asst Sysop of the  < XBBS >  program  at  NCoast.ORG
{uunet|backnone}!nshore!steve                         steve at nshore.uucp