SCO UNIX

Jagdeep Antani jagdeep at ncst.ernet.in
Tue Dec 4 23:02:19 AEST 1990

hello there!!!

   I was reading the news on USENET. I found that i could contact here
   for the details on SCO-UNIX. We at NCST are in the ERNET of the INDI
   AN GOVT.  Can u help me in sending the "How to setup the UUCP" on the
   SCO-unix 286/386 machine. I am doing it at one of our sites.
   I got into trouble setting up the MMDF . But i got over it. The Hostn
   ame was not being recognised. i.e. during dbmbuild. I found that i
   had "cd" to a wrong directory.

   But now, I am not able to setup a dial up connection to our machine.
I have tried various speeds.
   So can you send me either:
  1] how to setup uucp on sco/unix
  2] Or a file having the relevant entries of systems,Devices etc...
with possible gettdefs,ttytab etc...
  I do not think that the site where i am doing this has any doc. on this.
I know this may take sometime  for you. I will be very thankful to you.
regards
jagdeep
---- I tried davi at mercury.twg.com but it bounces with user not found.