unx251 and SCO UNIX sysVr3.2 v2.0 ???

ian searle ian at polari.UUCP
Sun Dec 23 16:29:52 AEST 1990

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but based on
past experience I feel I must ask anyway.

I recently purchased the v2.0 upgrade to my SCO UNIX OS.
I have noticed that there is a SLS (unx251) dated 8/24/90.
I purchased the upgrade AFTER the release of the SLS. Do I need
to install the SLS anyway, or were the fixes incorporated into
the upgrade I purchased. BTW the date on the pink activation key
card is 10/19/90.

Thanks in advance, ian (uw-beaver!sumax!polari!ian)