SCO manager help!

kuyp at wyn386.mi.org kuyp at wyn386.mi.org
Sun Dec 23 11:00:41 AEST 1990

Could anyone give me a little help with two SCO manager problems?

1. I have one tty port that has given up on running sco manger. I'm
not sure what has happened but anytime I try to login (any user), I
get a message that it cannot load multi view windows mvw_...

Anybody else run into this one? I'm sur you have!

2. I cannot print mail from manager either... I pick a printer and it never goes
out to the printer it blinks something and then continues life as normal...

any and all help is appreciated!!!!

Please mail me ... I don't always read this area ( I know I should) :}

Thanks in advance.

Gary Kuyper
kuyp at wybbs.mi.org