/* Need Recommendations On 386/486 UNIX systems */

Steven J. Yohanan yohanan at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Mon Dec 10 04:38:31 AEST 1990

	I am a graduate student who is a Software Engineer on a research
project which has just purchased a 486.  We have decided to run our
development under UNIX, but I don't really know what is available for
the PC side.

	We need something that is fully UNIX and has (programmable)
X-Windows support.  I would appreciate it if anyone could E-Mail me
their recommendations on 386/486 UNIX software.  Please include why you
like the specific system and, if possible, phone numbers and/or
addresses of the software company.  Hints on where to purchase it cheapest
would be nice also.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated...

= steve

Internet: yohanan at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
  Bitnet: yohanan%csd4.csd.uwm.edu at wiscmac3.bitnet
{seismo|nike|ucbvax|harvard|rutgers!ihnp4}!uwvax!uwmcsd1!uwmcsd4!yohanan