Problems with Wyse Terminals

TURNER, CLAUDE turner at fnda07.fnal.gov
Thu Oct 4 09:30:23 AEST 1990

At my school we are runing a Santa Cruse Xenix system, on an IBM
PS2/70 and we are having trouble when we use our Wyse terminals.
About 60-80% of the time when we use the ls command the terminal will
lock, and we will have to turn it off, and on, and try again.  We are
using the WY60 emulation on the terminals, and in the termcap.  If you
need more information, let me know and I will post it/e-mail it.

	- claude (aspiring gru)

p.s. I am not posting from my school, as we do not have a usenet, I
am posting from work.

you may either e-mail, or post responses