Upgrade Path SCO (XENIX -> UNIX)

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Mon Oct 29 02:51:44 AEST 1990

If you have a Soft Warehouse anywhere in your area, try them for the
upgrade/new package.  They might be able to order it for you if what
you need isn't stocked.  For example, 2.3 (386) from SCO/Dist'rs goes
for around 599 and up.  SW sells it for 469.  Quite a savings.

This may make a few people mad - but hey, all's fair, etc.

Not knowing where you are, you might call their National Accounts
number; 1-800-451-SOFT.  I don't have anything to do with SW,
but I have very seldom been able to get better prices anywhere else.

As a side,  has anyone heard anything about MicroAge 2000 (Tustin, AZ)
filing for bankrupsy?  This is the main headquarters.