GCC on xenix 2.3?

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 16:36:15 AEST 1990

tony at ajfcal.uucp (Tony Field) writes:

> Is it possible to compile gnu-gcc under xenix 2.3 such that gcc can
> generate masm-compatible output?

No one I know of has done this successfully yet...

> It would be very nice if gcc could be generated so that the existing
> xenix libraries could be used.

But this I do every day :-)  A patch kit for GCC/GAS/GDB working with
Xenix has been available from steve at robobar.co.uk for quite a while now.
It is our "Production" compiler at RoboBar, as a matter of fact.  It's
available from several archive sites, including some which post ads regularly
to this newsgroup, alternatively you can mail us for more details.  No, there's
no charge for help today :-)

--
ronald at robobar.co.uk +44 81 991 1142 (O) +44 71 229 7741 (H)