xnx155b woes

Paul Martin pmartin at uceng.UC.EDU
Wed Oct 17 03:58:42 AEST 1990

I am running Xenix/386 version 2.3.3.
I installed xnx155b a while back and have been running into some
weird problems.  When running some programs or scripts, the system
appears to hang.  I can change multiscreens and logon from another port
and sometimes just changing multiscreens unhangs the program.  For example
when I run shutdown from the console it will send out the wall message and just sit there forever.  If I interrupt it and start it over, it works fine.  Also the dosdir command will hang for about a minute if you run it twice on the same directory on c:.  It acts as if it needs to have some buffer cleared before it can continue.  Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance

--
+-----------------[Paul Martin @ Engineering College OCC, UC]-----------------+
| Internet: pmartin at uceng.uc.edu        | "Yes I amd serious,                 |