Tandy 6000 Xenix archive

Blaine Lee blee at plains.NoDak.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:29:40 AEST 1990

Announcing the new archive for Tandy 16/16b/6000 xenix computers!

I have just completed the directories for this new archive.  They are
located in pub/tandy at this site.  Please notice write permission
is on, and I encourage you to share as much as you can.  There is not
much help out there for new users of xenix, and I hope this will be a
place that will provide answers and needed code.

The address for this archive site is:
     plains.ndsu.nodak.edu
      [ 134.129.111.64 ]

login : anonymous
password : `anything`

Yes this is ftp only, although I will consider manually sending out
files to people on a limited basis.

If you have a file to share, but don't have ftp, please uuencode it
and send it directly to me.

Thanks much!

Blaine Lee
blee @ plains.nodak.edu