High-res graphics adapters for SCO Xsight

jerry walton akcs.walt at vpnet.chi.il.us
Thu Oct 11 23:55:03 AEST 1990

I have used Video Seven 1024i with Open Desktop (Unix 3.2.2 bundled with X-
Windows) for a while I used the 1024 X 768 driver, but swithced back to 800
X 640 because it was a bit flockery on a NEC 3-D Multisinc monitor.  It
seemsthat at that resolution you need to get non-interlacedwhich reduces
the flicker.  Everything was also very tiny.  But, I have to admit the images
were crisp.

Jerry Walton, Think Tank Software Development Corp.
              (219) 736-2667

ignore -> this ......ng50cu,, ai,