need help reading CMOS

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Tue Oct 30 11:33:45 AEST 1990

The following is the output from my CMOS (XENIX 2.2.3 286).
I am trying to reconfigure my primary hard drive to the proper specs
and can not find a copy of "speedstore" or a disk manager that has the
right parameters, (1024 cyl, 8 heads, 17 sec/trk).  It seems as if the
only solution I have it to fiddle CMOS using the cmos command to plug
in the correct values.  BUT.... I don't know how to interpret the
addresses/values to their human meaning.  Can anyone help out?
Thanks for any help.....
   scotty
   root at ozdaltx

Output from cmos(C)