Screen blanker for SCO console?

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Oct 29 13:13:25 AEST 1990

In article <8312 at scolex.sco.COM> chapman at sco.COM (Brian Chapman) writes:
| shevett at mccc.uucp (dave shevett) writes:
|
| >I have an SCO Xenix 2.3.1 installation on a monochrome system, and the
| >customer would like to have the console screen timeout (like his

  I posted such a beast to alt.sources a few days ago. I will be posting
a slightly improved version in another week or so.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX