Screen blanker for SCO console?

dave shevett shevett at mccc.uucp
Thu Oct 4 01:37:40 AEST 1990

I have an SCO Xenix 2.3.1 installation on a monochrome system, and the
customer would like to have the console screen timeout (like his
Wyse 150's do).  Is there some great mythical utility that can do
do this (or does he just  have to switch to the worms multiscreen?)

|    Dave Shevett    | "The shortest distance |   Labyrinth II BBS   |
|  Lawrenceville, NJ | between two puns is a  |    (609) 584-8774    |
|  shevett at mccc.UUCP | straight line..."      | 12/24/19200 PEP 24hrs|