MMDF, SCO, and Elm

David Fiedler david at infopro.UUCP
Fri Oct 12 16:09:50 AEST 1990

Thanks to the wonderful Elm team for patch 7, so that I can now bounce
mail without disaster! I have the SCO UNIX 3.2.2 update, and found that
only one change is necessary to get Elm to work just fine with MMDF. In my
case, I found I had to replace

#define mailer /usr/mmdf/bin/submit

with

#define mailer /usr/lib/mail/execmail

in the file hdrs/sysdefs.h. This might help a few more of you out there...
--
David Fiedler {ames,mrspoc,pyramid,hoptoad}!infopro!david
USMail:InfoPro Systems, PO Box 220 Rescue CA 95672 Phone:916/677-5870 FAX:-5873