GCC/GAS Patches

Dr. Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Sun Oct 28 16:25:18 AEST 1990

In article <62 at gdx.UUCP> jay at gdx.UUCP (Jay A. Snyder) writes:
>Has any one in the states gotton the new GCC/GAS patches yet?  (for Xenix)
>Also, has anyone gotton the G++ patches for Xenix?

I am expecting to receive diskettes from Robobar with gcc,gas, gld, and gdb
patches.  I haven't received it yet.  I will put it up for anonymous ftp on
unix.secs.oakland.edu when it arrives.  I could also send diskettes, but
I would like to increase my efficiency by sending them to sites which
would make the contents available to others, say by anonymous uucp.

I have the g++ patches which Robobar posted a bit ago.  I don't know
if they are the latest ones.  I'm waiting for the new patches to gcc..
before applying them to build g++.  Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |