IBM Personal Computer XENIX Operating System 2.00

A J Annala annala at neuro.usc.edu
Sat Oct 27 13:39:59 AEST 1990

I have several volumes of documentation and IBM PC/AT floppy disk
media for the above referenced system.  The manual says it can be
made to run on an IBM PC/AT with 512KB RAM, 1.2 MB floppy drive,
20 MB fixed disk, and a display.  Does anyone know whether this
software is related to SCO SYSV/286 and/or some AT&T unix system?
I have the base installation disk, the development systen, and the
text formatting tools.  Is this software worthwhile to install for
use in learning about AT&T UNIX SYSV or is it a waste of time?

Thanks, AJ