missing include files?

Neal Rauhauser -- i1neal at exnet.iastate.edu
Wed Apr 10 13:51:50 AEST 1991

        I have recently installed 286 Xenix 2.2. Today I tried to compile
emacs and got the error 'sys/termio.h' not found. I looked around a bit with
find and discovered the following:

	I have /usr/include, but no directory named /usr/include/sys.

	I have /usr/sys/h, which contains .h files with the proper names,
	but they just refer directly to /usr/include/sys/*.h

	I installed the dev kit directly from distribution floppies and
saw no errors during installation phase. The drive passes fsck and
has plenty of room free. Where are my sys/*.h files?

   Neal   i1neal at exnet.iastate.edu
 "A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking (meant) for others!"
   - Donatien-Alphonse-Francois de Sade
How do I spell relief? D I V O R C E!