SCO Unix 3.2r2 (MMDF)

Mark A. Emanuele emanuele at overlf.UUCP
Sat Apr 13 03:19:48 AEST 1991

In article <10 at sfrmc.UUCP>, ballen at sfrmc.UUCP (System Administrator / Owner) writes:

> 	I am having a problem understanding how to create the file in
> /usr/mmdf/tables (in an automated fashion).  I don't really want to key in a
> great amount of lines of data in order to send mail to a system that my Systems
> file doesn't directly know about.  I thought I understood that there is soft-
> ware that will convert the uucp maps off the net into these files.  Any help
> would be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Somewhere on uunet there is a program called process-uucp.
This will take the pathalias output and convert it into a channel table
and a domains table for you.

You need to get the source for the index() function off the bsd sources
distribution on uunet in order to link this.

-
--
Mark A. Emanuele
V.P. Engineering  Overleaf, Inc.