SCO Unix 3.2r2 (MMDF)

System Administrator / Owner ballen at sfrmc.UUCP
Thu Apr 11 00:18:11 AEST 1991

	I am having a problem understanding how to create the file in
/usr/mmdf/tables (in an automated fashion).  I don't really want to key in a
great amount of lines of data in order to send mail to a system that my Systems
file doesn't directly know about.  I thought I understood that there is soft-
ware that will convert the uucp maps off the net into these files.  Any help
would be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance.