Autoboot on Xenix

Ethan.Lish@THINC.COM ethan at thinc.COM
Wed Apr 3 06:33:26 AEST 1991

Greetings -

		I am interested in haveing a SCO Xenix 286 System be
	self-rebootable, such that in the event of a system crash ;-(
	or power outage (extended), the box would just restart itself without
	human intervention.

		I have looked at autoboot(ADM), boot(HW), default(F)
	and filesys(F), but I am unable to get the right combination of
	variables.

		Could some one tell me if this is posible and how it is done?

				Thanks,
					\Ethan\

PS I would also like to know the options to mknod for createing /dev/scratch

--
     "If everyone swept his own doorstep, the whole world would be clean"
                           A Chinese proverb