Trouble setting up ARP Server under Xenix for RARP

Richard Muirden ram at lionet.wesley.oz.au
Wed Feb 6 12:39:19 AEST 1991

I've had a great deal of trouble trying to set up an ARP server under
Xenix 2.3.2 (386) w/ SCO TCP/IP 1.0.1h.

I've followed the directions in the manual, but RARP requests from local
PC's on the network (the arp table for them is set up) are ignored and
fail.

Anyone who has successfully set up an ARP server could you please
tell me how you did it?! :)

I would be most graetful for any help given!

-Richard Muirden

Richard Muirden,                         |Humble Computer Science Student &
System Administrator,                    |Star Trek Fan!
Wesley College Melbourne (Prahran Campus)+--My opinions are my own-----------
mail: ram at lionet.wesley.oz.au            |mail: s892024 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au