Post office server

Lance N. Antrim lance at embassy.nsi.com
Wed Feb 20 14:10:31 AEST 1991

that I have hooked together via tcp/ip.  I would like to install a
Post Office Protocol server (POP3).  I have the Berkeley Popper1.7,
but have run into problems compiling it.  I would prefer not to have to
rewrite the code for Xenix, if I can avoid it.

Does anyone have, or know of, a POP3 server that will run on Xenix 386
or System V unix?  Any help in finding one will be appreciated.

Thanks, Lance

Lance Antrim                            Project on Multilateral Negotiation
..!uunet!embassy!lance                  American Academy of Diplomacy
lance at nsi.com                           Washington, DC