XENIX to UNIX

Gerard Louise gerard at think.com
Fri Mar 8 07:48:15 AEST 1991

A software developper wants to send me a diskette (1.2MB) with a program
developped on a 386 running Xenix 2.3.2 (?) for me to try to load on
Sun 3/110 or Sparc station running SunOs 4.1.  Any idea out there how that
can be done. Are the binary codes hard to convert ? compatible ?
How would you handle this ??
I believe the program was written in basic.

Thanks alot for your inputs  and suggestions ...

Please reply to Eugene efmcg at think.com