Looking for third-party print spooler management software

Dave Gresham dbg at pnet01.cts.com
Fri Mar 8 03:56:14 AEST 1991

Hello,  I am running on Xenix 386/2.3.2 and am relatively new to *nix.  I
am not impressed with the spooler utility (lp/lpd) and am looking for a
system that can handle multiple forms, user friendly queue management
and the capability to disconnect a printer from the spooler so that
a job can directly access the printer.

Any ideas or information on products you might be using would be
appreciated.  If enough interest, I will summarize for the net.

dave gresham
dbg at pnet01.cts.com