Stopping unwanted news

Super user root at pcgbase.UUCP
Tue Mar 26 10:16:05 AEST 1991

I am currently getting a news feed on a 386 running Sco Xenix 2.3.3.

My question is can I expand my sys file entry at uunet and control
which groups I want to receive at my site? I do not want to cause any
problems or unnecessary trafic for uunet.

In other words can groups be turned on at uunet and turned on and off
at my machine by changing the sys file here?

I would also like to stop unwanted traffic from coming into my machine
and costing me money.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Phillips Consulting Group, Inc.| "The fewer the facts, the stronger
P.O. Box 903                   |  the opinion"