SCO open desktop

Don Glover corwin at polari.UUCP
Wed Mar 27 14:46:43 AEST 1991

I was thumbing thru the latest Byte today and ran across an SCO ad for
Open Desktop, and there at the top of the ad in eye catching red was
the following "Latest Version Now Available".  I am certainly glad to know
this, I mean I would be very upset if I called up and they tried to sell
me a version behind.  What I really want to know is: are they trying to tell
me that there are times when they only sell the old version, but wouldn't
be the Latest version?

Of course what more could you expect from SCO.