SCO-LIST Mailing List and Duplicate Messages

David Schanen mtv at milton.u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:33:01 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar25.220919.9235 at mrspoc.Transact.COM> steven at Transact.COM writes:
     ...stuff deleted...

>every member of the list has been receiving DOZENS of copies of each message
>during the past week.  One or two duplicates now and then is acceptable,

     ...more stuff deleted...

Well not every member, in fact I haven't seen any mail at all from the list
for some time, I wonder why?  It seems the mail problems run even deeper than
a bad address somewhere.

>Either UUNET or the list administrator MUST take some responsibility for this.

Agreed! Send flames to 'owner-sco-list at uunet.uu.net'!

	-Dave

--

 Inet: mtv at milton.u.washington.edu  * 8kyu *  UUNET: ...uunet!uw-beaver!u!mtv