Need lharc and crisp

Andrew Phillips andrew at teslab.lab.OZ
Tue May 14 15:43:18 AEST 1991

I have the (quite old) sources for lharc which don't compile under
Xenix.  Does anyone, in Australia, have the modified sources or even
the binary?

Also does anyone know where I can get the sources for the CRISP
editor.  It is a Brief clone for UNIX which used to be called Grief.

Another question: sometime ago there was a discussion here about
doing multivolume backups with cpio.  I took no notice as it seemed
the answer was to RTFM.  Now I want to do multivolume cpio backups
and I have RTFM to no avail.  I seem to remember there was some
option to cpio.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andrew.
--