tape drive errors, is

david arbuthnot david.arbuthnot at canrem.uucp
Fri May 10 04:15:16 AEST 1991

WP>SOLUTION:   The error codes %d and %b in the message "ct cmd error (%d, %b)"
WP>     indicate the following, depending on the values of %d and %b:

I have also had this message appear on some of my systems.  Your solution
explains what is going on but doesn't tell me what steps to take to correct
the problem.  Does it sound like a hardware problem ?  Any help is
appreciated!

David A.

email
         uucp : canrem!david.arbuthnot
     internet : david.arbuthnot%canrem.uucp at lsuc.on.ca
       others : david.arbuthnot at canrem.uucp
---
 þ DeLuxeý 1.1 #8381 þ Now using Qmail DeLuxeý...and loving it!
--
Canada Remote Systems.  Toronto, Ontario
NorthAmeriNet Host