Site 'killer' update

Len Rose len at netsys.UUCP
Sun Apr 3 13:03:23 AEST 1988

Now that someone else has said it,I can also add:

 After speaking to him for about two hours on the phone,the explicit
reason was: Charles Boykin was ACCUSED of source piracy,Unix source
to be explicit.
 The machine was not confiscated,but he has been strongly urged not
to touch it.They have been over the system with a fine toothed comb,
even to the point of reading user's personal mail..
 Since killer was supported by ATT to the point of hardware and
telephone access,I suppose they have some say in the system's status.
 Lest I forget to point this out,nothing at all was discovered.All
source online was public domain..

 I am sure I don't need to point this out,but something like this
could happen to any "public access site".. All it takes is someone
who wants to set you up..

--
Len Rose
{ames,decuac,ihnp4}!netsys!len