In quest of a decent editor

Steven P. Donegan donegan at stanton.TCC.COM
Sat Apr 16 14:16:36 AEST 1988

In article <2815 at crash.cts.com>, cline at pnet01.cts.com (Ben Humphreys) writes:
> In quest of a decent editor...
>
> It seems every time I turn around, I am operating under a different editor.
>
> Well, not knowing the development system all that well, I thought adding
> the switch -LARGE might help.  It didn't as I recall.  Then I remembered
> someone suggested the switch -Ml2t128 for monster programs worked well.  I
>
>   Fixup overflow near 008b in segment PREPROC_TEXT in \

I was one who suggested Ml2t128 I would suggest, based on the fixup verbiage,
that you should try Ml2t256. I believe that fixup is working on segmentation.
I have not captured EMACS lately, if anyone has an archive of this, uucp
available, I'll try my hand at this porting. It's the computer/opsys
I can afford for home. (I'd love to have sufficient power available for my
hobbies, but there isn't a swap meet cray compatable with unix for under 5k$
--
Steven P. Donegan
Sr. Telecommunications Analyst