power of the NEWS!

Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM
Thu Apr 14 12:55:43 AEST 1988

Last week, I posted a "news" comment about not receiving the Excalon 386
drivers after being promised, nearly on a weekly basis, that it would be
shipped the following week! Well, the driver came Federal Express two
days after the posting ( NO CHARGE )!

The driver seems to work perfectly.

I would like to take the time, now, to thank ALL of you out there that sent me
mail telling me that our firm was not the only one that was receiving the
same story. I only hope that you all come out as well as we.

Thanks again,

Sandy
               POWER OF THE NEWS ( I'm sure )!

               .......!ihnp4!hermix!alphacm!sandy
               .......!ucbvax!ucivax!icnvax!alphacm!sandy
               .......!uunet!ccicpg!turnkey!alphacm!sandy