Elm and XENIX

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.UUCP
Wed Apr 13 11:34:59 AEST 1988

In article <150 at amcad.UUCP> billb at amcad.UUCP (Bill Burton) writes:
>In article <10861 at codas.att.com>  writes:
>>I am running XENIX 386 and would like to use the Elm
>>mail system.  I have the latest source code for Elm but
>>cannot get it to run on my system.
>
>Would appreciate any comments, tips, patches, etc.  I'm sure someone
>else out in netland already has this running on SCO Xenix 286/386.

Well, we have ELM 1.7b working here on SCO V/386.... although at the moment
I don't have a "clean" copy so making diffs would be difficult...  The
changes required were not extensive; we don't have any problems with core
dumps or other strange happenings...

We are running ELM along with smail 2.5 (with the patches posted to the net
a while).... works great!!

I will see if I can backtrack the changes and get some idea of what was
modified.

---
Karl Denninger                 |  Data: +1 312 566-8912
Macro Computer Solutions, Inc. | Voice: +1 312 566-8910
...ihnp4!ddsw1!karl            | "Quality solutions for work or play"