Daylight Savings on SCO Xenix

TCC Software Developer jack at turnkey.TCC.COM
Wed Apr 6 06:07:48 AEST 1988

In article <YWJzoRy00Xo7Q9THs3 at andrew.cmu.edu> jl42+ at andrew.cmu.edu (Jay Mathew Libove) writes:
>How do we reconfigure SCO Xenix so that it becomes aware of the new days
>for Daylight Savings Time to start and end?

After having seen some posting about the problem with Daylight Savings Time
being changed I had expected to have to fix things but when I came in the
other morning low and behold the system had the correct time. We are running
SCO 2.2.1 and I don't know if it somehow handles the time change different
than other systems or what. But at least we had nothing to change. Were other's
experience the same ???

--
Jack F. Vogel
Turnkey Computer Consultants, Costa Mesa, CA