uucp to 7-bit only sites

Tom Yager tyager at mkunix.DEC.COM
Tue Apr 26 08:03:17 AEST 1988

I am arranging to get a news feed from a machine which only speaks 7-bit
words. Only incoming connections to this machine are allowed. I know that
I could change the gettydefs entry to allow for 7 bit, even parity if
they allowed outgoing calls, but they don't.

Does anyone know how to set up uucp/uucico to render 7 bit outgoing connections?

Thanks.
(ty)

--
Tom Yager, Digital Ultrix Support ("It MUST be the hardware!")
U.S. Mail: DEC, 14 Walkup Drive YWO/C9, Westborough, MA 01581