Development System 2.1.3

Ben Humphreys cline at pnet01.cts.com
Thu Apr 21 06:16:55 AEST 1988

For the record, I'm almost positive the:

  Fixup overflow near 008b in segment PREPROC_TEXT in \...

is caused by either a bad library (/lib/Libc.a) or a bad linker.  It seems to
choke with that same error every time I compile something.  Linking in
signal.o separatly fixes this problem.

SDB
---
In the docs for the 2.1.3 Development System, there is a section devoted to
sdb.  But I can't seem to find the executable anyhere.  Even:

  find / -name sdb\* -print

doesn't find a thing.  Was sdb not included with this release or is it just me
who's missing it?

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!cline
ARPA: crash!pnet01!cline at nosc.mil
INET: cline at pnet01.CTS.COM