RAM disk (WARNING: commercial content!)

pri=-10 Stuart Lynne sl at van-bc.UUCP
Fri Apr 15 16:14:51 AEST 1988

In article <403 at coplex.UUCP> alan at coplex.UUCP (Alan Bunch) writes:

>order then I think what I would like to order is one working serial driver and
>one working HD driver for ST506 and -*RLL*- drives.  Please code this for
>Micro Port and any time in the next 4-6 weeks would be optimum (?) but  I

Of course if your in a rush you could even just order it today from SCO :-)

Their serial drivers work quite well. And they support RLL now. And their
phone support is unbelievable (at least to someone who is used to certain
other suppliers of Unix for the 386).

For the first time in years I'm contemplating paying money for support.
Usually it's not worth it. SCO's seems to be.

--
{ihnp4!alberta!ubc-vision,uunet}!van-bc!Stuart.Lynne Vancouver,BC,604-937-7532