Xenix/386 and 386 clones

J. Paul Landolt landolt at yunccn.UUCP
Wed Aug 24 05:36:10 AEST 1988

I was interested in purchaseing a 386 AT clone for the purpose of
runninf SCO Xenix/386 on it.  I am currenly using Xenix/386 for the
Compaq at work.

	From what a friend tells me, Xenix 386 will only run on the
Compaq and the PS/2-80, since SCO developed custom versions of Xenix
to run on these machines.

	My question is:  is this true?  Are there 386 Clones that will
run 386 Xenix (and what are they)

	Thanks

--
J. Paul Landolt                       | You can't turn back progress! You
BITNET:  cs120077 at yusol               | wanna cause accidents and kill