The me nroff/troff macro package.

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Mon Aug 22 04:59:42 AEST 1988

In article <672 at force10.UUCP> erskine at force10.UUCP (Neil Erskine) writes:
>but have had no luck.  I put the files where I think they ought to go (tmac.e
>in /usr/lib/tmac, and the others in /usr/lib/me), and say "nroff -me",  it

The me macros are really in 2 pieces, /usr/lib/tmac/tmac.e and /usr/lib/me/*,
the tmac.e file simply .sources the /usr/lib/me/* files as needed.  Note that
tmac.e has a conditional on troff/nroff; see if you *really* have the files
needed.

I have done what you tried and it works with troff; I've never bothered with
nroff (with laser printers avaliable, who would :-) - your ideas *should* work.

Good Luck,
   -John Plocher