The me nroff/troff macro package.

Neil Erskine erskine at force10.UUCP
Fri Aug 19 22:31:46 AEST 1988

][b
	I have been trying to get the me macro package that originates
from Berkeley to work under the Xenix Text Processing System (Release 2.0),
but have had no luck.  I put the files where I think they ought to go (tmac.e
in /usr/lib/tmac, and the others in /usr/lib/me), and say "nroff -me",  it
is as though I just said nroff.  If I say "cat tmac.e source.me | nroff",
I get ZERO, nothing.

	Has anyone managed to get me working, and if so, would you tell me how?
Mm is fine for little jobs, but I much prefer me for long papers.

--
Neil S. Erskine			MT&T - (902) 453-4915
Safeguard Business Systems	USENET { garfield, watmath, utzoo!utai,