Anybody heard of Thoroughbred Basic?

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Thu Aug 11 09:11:31 AEST 1988

As quoted from <216 at pigs.UUCP> by haugj at pigs.UUCP (Joe Bob Willie):
+---------------
| In article <176 at visenix.UUCP> beattie at visenix.UUCP (Brian Beattie) writes:
| >I'm contemplating converting a system running on a Fortune system to a
| >386 pc running either System V/386 or Xenix 386.
| >Parts of the system are written in Thoroughbred Basic.  To make the
| >conversion as painless as possible I would like to find this package
| >for whichever I use.
|
| you should still be able to get thoroughbred basic from the vendor.
| i suggest you get a copy of the unix products directory from /usr/group,
| which should list them.

It may list them, but unless it's *very* recent it will be wrong....

Thoroughbred BASIC is now owned by Concept Omega.  (Sorry, I don't have an
address or phone number handy!)

++Brandon
(P.S.  That product has passed through more owners...!)
--
Brandon S. Allbery, uunet!marque!ncoast!allbery			DELPHI: ALLBERY
	    For comp.sources.misc send mail to ncoast!sources-misc