Anybody heard of Thoroughbred Basic?

Joe Bob Willie haugj at pigs.UUCP
Wed Aug 10 03:01:36 AEST 1988

In article <176 at visenix.UUCP> beattie at visenix.UUCP (Brian Beattie) writes:
>(first response telling my about a better language get the booby prize)
>I'm contemplating converting a system running on a Fortune system to a
>386 pc running either System V/386 or Xenix 386.
>Parts of the system are written in Thoroughbred Basic.  To make the
>conversion as painless as possible I would like to find this package
>for whichever I use.

you should still be able to get thoroughbred basic from the vendor.
i suggest you get a copy of the unix products directory from /usr/group,
which should list them.

i have been unable to locate a friend who runs thoroughbred basic on
his plexus machines.  hope this helps ...
--
 jfh at rpp386.uucp	(The Beach Bum at The Big "D" Home for Wayward Hackers)
     "Never attribute to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity"