INTEL -vs- MOTOROLA

jeffh at weycord.WEYCO.COM jeffh at weycord.WEYCO.COM
Mon Aug 1 12:05:53 AEST 1988

Ya know, I've been playing around with the 386 instruction set and
frankly- IT SUCKS! The MC680xx instruction set is far better than
this INTEL bullshit! I guess I didn't realize how easy 16 general
purpose registers are to use.

I cannot beleive that INTEL chips made it as far as they have! Give
me a break- does anyone at INTEL understand micro-processor design
or has IBM stuck it to us once again?

Well, I sure hope someone out there can give me a reason why INTEL
is even in business.

DISCLAIMER- I sure do think it's true; but, I could
	    be wrong!
--

Jeff (Spectra Software) Harrell
hpubvwa!weycord!jeffh