Tar header info - THANKS

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Mon Aug 15 02:01:33 AEST 1988

Thanx to everyone (seemed like thousands..) who responded to
my request for tar header info.  Either my SCO manuals got
misplaced in the move or someone has the section that I
needed.

At any rate, I learned more than I ever wanted to know about
tar headers.  But we DID manage to save and restore the data
on a floppy that was part of a 22 disk save set, thus
saving 4 years worth of work.  I'm sure the Salvation Army
will be eternally grateful to the (again) helpful net.gurus

--
 Scotty
 AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609