SCO CGI question.

Keith Gabryelski ag at elgar.UUCP
Wed Aug 17 11:42:41 AEST 1988

I recieved mail from a dionj at SCO with the solution.  Here is the
mail I received.

From: ucsd!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!sco!dionj

Keith, call SCO support and ask for this fix!

		[Short and sweet ... but there is more.  Dion
		 included a forwarded message from rosso
		 that explains which fixes. --Ed.]

	From rosso Mon Aug 15 11:32:05 1988

	He is describing the EGA font problem.  The Zenith EGA is one
	of the EGA cards that exhibited this problem.  He should contact
	Support and ask for Support Level Fix xnx086 (for 386 only).
	If someone has this problem on a 286 machine, they need xnx084.

	rosso

Along with Brian's description of the problem, that pretty much sums
it up.  Thanks SCO!

Pax, Keith
--
  "If green is all there is to be, then green is good enough for me" - ktf
[  Keith   ]  UUCP: {ucsd, cbosgd!crash, sdcsvax!crash, nosc!crash}!elgar!ag