sendmail sources needed for xenix

James Van Artsdalen james at bigtex.uucp
Fri Aug 26 15:43:08 AEST 1988

sendmail 5.59 is available from bigtex for anonymous uucp via
Trailblazer/PEP and 2400bps.  This is the straight Berkeley code: I
run it with minimal modifications.

I also have a 5.58 that someone supposedly ported to SysV w/ networks.
I haven't tested that code, and managed to lose the name of the person
who did the modifications.  If anyone downloads it and tries it out,
I'd like to know how well it works.

phone: 512-327-8951
speed: PEP/2400
login: nuucp  (no password)
index: /usr3/Index

The files of interest are in /usr3/sendmail:

ida.tar.Z	IDA modifications - I haven't tried this out
sendmail.558.Z	This is the SysV-network version - untried by me
sendmail.559.Z	Latest copy of the real thing
uucpdmn.sh.Z	The uucp domain modifications from uunet, which I haven't
		gotten around to trying out yet.
--
James R. Van Artsdalen    ...!uunet!utastro!bigtex!james     "Live Free or Die"
Home: 512-346-2444 Work: 328-0282; 110 Wild Basin Rd. Ste #230, Austin TX 78746