sendmail sources needed for xenix

Shawn McDonald 512+377-6226 mechsfm at ness386.swbt.COM
Fri Aug 26 10:43:25 AEST 1988

I am currently running Xenix 2.2.3 on a 386 with an Excelan 205e ethernet
card.  The problem I am having is setting up mail and uucp so that the
machine is able to determine whether to route a request through the
normal lines ( i.e. telephone lines ), or to use the ethernet connections
to any local hosts.

It is my understanding that there is a router that does this.  I have
been told that I need something like sendmail.  Does anybody out there
know where I can get sendmail, or any other such intelligent router, so
that the machine is smart enough to know how to route mail and uucp requests?

Is there anybody else out there that is running Xenix with an ether
card and had the same problem?  If so please let me know how you
solved this headache.

Thanks for any information that you can send me.

--
It's not my fault, It's not my fault, It's not my fault...
				God, I love this job.