Specifying control chars in L.sys file

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Fri Aug 26 02:03:54 AEST 1988

In article <375 at marob.MASA.COM>, daveh at marob.MASA.COM (Dave Hammond) writes:
> With regard to plain vanilla SCO Xenix 2.2 UUCP:
> Is there any way to specify in the L.sys file, that control characters other
> than Break and EOT be transmitted during a login sequence ?

I had this very same problem (amongst others) in 2.1.3, which is distributed
with (a very) stock uucp.  Call up sco and ask them for the "updated uucp fix".
I don't have the exact name of it handy (its at work); if you need more info,
drop me a line and i will dig it up for you.

derek
--
Derek Terveer		det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
			w(612)681-6986

"A proper king is crowned" -- Thomas B. Costain